Sunday, November 22, 2020

A few more eye spy quilts

 Hey all,

Long time no post.  When the quarantine shut down started I has on my computer sooo much during the day, that I did not want to look at it at night.  I still kept sewing and made three eye spy quilts for some special people.  

The first was for young guy that loves airplanes.  I used a topographical map fabric for the background and an old world map fabric on the back.  I piece the name with the letters by From Blank Pages and of course it is the same 5 inch diameter hexagon by Come Quilt With Me.  I didn't have enough airplanes for the whole quilt, so I put other types of transportation and called it The Travelor.  








The second was for his brother who likes science and math!  A guy after my heart. The background on this is circuit boards and the back is math fabric.  I quilted this with sine waves.  Called this one STEMulating Pursuits.







The third one was made for a dear friends grandson.  This was named Observations and was also heavy into science and math.  I used a navy for the back and a cool striped fabric for the binding.





Those are not the only quilts I have done this year, but I will try to update more later.  

Sew on...

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment