Saturday, September 28, 2024

Tool Tote

 Hey Readers,

Just before I went to my last quilt retreat, I made a tool tote.  I have decided I wanted to fix a bag, with all the tools I need at retreat, so I wouldn't get without something and then have to try to buy that tool.  

So I got out my basket of Tula Pink fabrics and picked out of them to make this bag.  


I made the seam at the top a little to tight to get the stays in, so I loaded it up and went on with it like that, but now that I am home, I removed that row of stitching and put in one at the appropriate distance and inserted the stays, once they were in, I added the tabs at the ends of the zippers to finish it off.  

Here is the finished tote.  It is designed by Penny Sturges and is published by Quilts Illustrated.  I purchased the pattern at Tennessee Quilts in Jonesborourgh, TN but it was a year ago, so I am not sure if they still have them.  

Here are the finished photos.





Sew on,


Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment