Saturday, December 19, 2015

Will's guest room

Dear readers,

Got the binding on in time for Christmas.  I was giving it to Will on Friday as he will be heading to New York to spend Christmas with his father and his family for Christmas.  I am going to have to work on finding a good way to photograph quilts in Winona.  In Columbus I would hang them from the dog run on the front porch and they could hang over the edge of the porch if they were longer...but my house here is on a slab so it does not have that hanging space.  It was not light enough before leaving for work, so that left me photographing it in bright sun in the afternoon.  The fence on the other side has shrubs all along it so it is not a good option.  Thought that the bright sun washed it out a bit.


 So then I tried to photo graph it on my deck outside the master bedroom as it was somewhat shaded, but that made it turn blueish.


Here it is on Will's guest room bed!  He is happy with the way it looks in his guest room.  

Will always likes to help my name my quilts and he came up with the name, Threads of Love...so that is what I named this one.  I always like to put a verse on the label too and he helps with that also.   If you want to read about the making of this quilt, I wrote about it in this post.  

Working on kitting up the mystery quilt, almost have the first three clues cut.  Soon I will start sewing...I hope!

Merry Christmas!  Sew long!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment