Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt

Dear Readers,

I decided to pull the trigger and go forward with the mystery quilt, but I am way behind.  I have been working on cutting up the clues as Bonnie releases them, but I have not had a chance to sit down at the machine in days, other than to do some Christmas happys.

So here is a picture of what I have accomplished.  I am using the green as my grey in order to a have a Christmas quilt.


I have everything cut except for the random neutrals for the last clue, but I thought I would wait till I got the 4 patches made and use the leftovers for that.
If you want to join in the fun, here is a link to Bonnies main mystery page.  This will only be good while the mystery is going on.

Here is a link back to the clue four page link page.  If I understand correctly, this will work even after the mystery ends.

I may up date this post as I get my Christmas cooking done!

Update #1

Clue 1 & 2 done (mostly)!  Clue one still needs the paper removed and pressing. 


Update #2

Clue 3 done.  I will work on clue four tomorrow. All sewed out today. 

Update #3

I did not catch all the way up.  I got seven sets done!!  But the others are kitted up and in my suitcase. I am on my way to Denver to make memories with my girl. If I have time to sew I will otherwise I will work on it when I get home. I still haven't pulled the paper off of clue one. But thought that might be a good airport activity!  I am fitting it in inbetween my life!!
 

Merry Christmas all!!

4 comments:

  1. You might be behind, but you will catch up and your units are very pretty. Wonderful variety of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your exchange of gray for green. It's sure to be a beautiful quilt. I'm hoping to work on clue 4 this evening and tomorrow. Then it will be time for clue 5. I'm so glad you have joined some of us PTQ in this Bonnie Hunter Mystery. I sure have enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas colours look very pretty.

    ReplyDelete