Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Competition

 Readers,

I know you can't believe I have another quilt to post but I do.  I completed this eye-spy quilt for a special couples baby quilt.  I taught both Zack and Cassie  and I worked with the Zack's mom.  She is a wonderful counselor for the vocational center in Winona.  Cassie taught for a year at Winona but decided she would rather be a nurse so went back to school and got a nursing degree.  I taught Zack for 3 years.  When he and his friend Stefan came in your day was better.  I looked forward to their period every day. Zack went on to be a minister.   Zack and Cassie recently had a sweet baby girl...I did not get this finished in time for the birth...but it is done now.  I delivered it to the grandmother today.  Both Cassie and Zack were athletic, multi-sport participants and Cassie went on to play softball for Millsaps where she pitched a no-hitter.  So I put lots of sports fabrics in since they both love sports.  They both pull for state so that is in there too!  I hope Emery enjoys using it for many years.  




Quilted this with a swirly heart edge to edge design.  Bound this with one of Tula Pinks tiny stripe fabrics.  

Sew on,

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment