Sunday, November 1, 2015

Bonnie Hunter's Mystery

Hey Readers,

It is mystery time again!!  This year I am in a position to do it!!  I am working on finishing the mystery from two years ago. Not loving it, but I have all the units made so it needs to be a quilt.  When I finish if I don't love it, I can always gift it to someone.  I think I can be done by Thanksgiving.  :)!  If you want to join in the current Bonnie Hunter mystery, here is a link to her blog post about it.  She gives great instructions.  This year it is called Allietare, which is an Italian word meaning to gladden or to rejoice!

Bonnie gives the numbers to paint cards to help guide you in picking your fabrics, but she does not mind if you change things up.  A matter of fact, I think she likes seeing her designs in other color ways.


I think I may add a few more blacks, I will be on the lookout for some fat quarters of black, and I may change the grey out too...I am still considering it.  I did see someone else's colors where they put green in for grey and brown in for black and made a fall quilt...and I am considering that too.  I love brown and I am sure I have enough in a big variety if I do.  I also have a lot of green so again I would not have to buy anything more...



It looks like Christmas if you change the grey to green.  I think I am liking that!  
.I have so much fabric, I really seems a shame to not sew with what I have.  Decisions, decisions!!!

Will came last week end and hung my magnolia quilt.  I love it there.  I sent Coteworth's Cat to live at his house and he said the colors were great in the room he plans to hang it.  Now I need to finish a project to cover my fuse box in my laundry room, where it had been hanging.


Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment