Thursday, February 26, 2015

Update

Dear Readers,

It feels a little redundant to put this on here, as I put it on Facebook, but I would like it recorded here too...



My Magnolia Quilt made the top eight.  The next step in the process is to photograph the eight top and make a group photo of the quilters and submit it to AQS.  Then they will evaluate all the groups and decide which ones will be shown in the AQS Show in Grand Rapids.

In the mean time, they will most likely be hung in the Columbus Convention and Visitors Center, Columbus, MS during the pilgrimage.  Here is a link  to the brochure about the dates and what houses will be open this year.

I don't have photos of the others but I plan to try to get them on Saturday...until then here is a link to Julia's she was a selectee too.  And Keri took photos of a lot of the others and they can be found here.

Enjoy the links to their blogs.

Sew long.

No comments:

Post a Comment