Sunday, January 13, 2013

One step forward, two back

Hey all,

Have you ever had a day where everything you did, you had to redo?  That was my day yesterday.  I was working on the Easy Street Mystery by Bonnie Hunter and every block or triangle I made, I had to rip apart as one or more pieces was orientated in the wrong direction.  I ended up completing three setting triangles and two A blocks, but for the amount of time I was sewing I should have had a lot more done.  Ugh.

In the meantime, I misplaced my school room keys the Wednesday before Christmas break and still have not found them.  I hate looking for things, and the longer they are gone, the more time I am wasting.  I did finally tell an administrator they were missing, because usually when you confess, then they turn up...not so this time.  I have tried my mother's "think back" system that usually works but alas, no keys.  So lately I feel like I am stuck in the mud of life.  Somebody send in the tow!!

I am going to work on something besides Easy Street today after church...maybe a break will help me get my mojo back.





No comments:

Post a Comment