Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Celeste's Quilt

Hey all,

Sorry I have been so negligent in updating the blog, Christmas and school got ahead of me and I have just not kept up.  Christmas is put up and now it is time to get back to it.

I made Celeste a quilt for Christmas.  I wanted to commemorate her accomplishments, so I put red, white and blue fabrics to represent her undergrad work at Ole Miss and on the back...
University of Texas fabric to represent her graduate work.  I bound it in blue.

Watana quilted it for me again using a sports pattern.
Since Celeste was flying we boxed it up and sent it off to Boulder.

I will post more tomorrow on the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt Easy Street.  I am behind, but coming up  quickly...although I won't finish it this week.

Just about all the cutting is done and I have completed steps 1, 2, and 3 part of some other steps...more on that tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and a happy and healthy 2013!!

Terry


No comments:

Post a Comment