Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year!!

Dear Readers,

First let we wish each of you a heartfelt Happy New Year.  I hope 2015 will be more than you hope for!!

Still holding on to the no diet cokes...although I still want them every day.  Hopefully that will pass soon.  Trying to get some various soups in the freezer for January.  Made a 15 bean soup that was really good, a lentil soup and a chicken soup.  The second two were ok but not as good as the 15 bean.  Think I will do a vegetable soup today although if I do, I will have to go get more tupperware as I am running low.




On the quilt front I finished my siggy blocks for Possum Town Quilters 2 days ago and am working on sandwiching my magnolia quilt.  It needs to be done in January so I need to get the lead out on that.


Thought you would like to see my new deck chairs I got for my birthday in their new home. and the table and chairs that were a Christmas gift.  Now if I can make some progress inside....



My dad is in the hospital.  He went in before Christmas and is waiting on surgery.  They said he has A-fib and a valve that is not working right. So they are keeping him till they can replace the valve.  Supposed to be Monday.  Hope you will all say a prayer for him.  He is mighty wonderful.



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment